Assembly!

Hello today we had to go to a Assembly! First we had to to that national anthem and then the school anthem.

After that room 4 had some self portraits to show us that were really cool! They had made it all out of paper which I think is really cool.

Then a kid in our class named Avint came up and told us that some people in our school went to the library in town called Turanga and did some things on a iPad each. They said that they had learnt how to make animation and some other things too! The teacher had made a video of them doing the animation which I thought was really cool.

Then after that Miss Bowler came and handed out the certificates and then we all clapped at the end.

After that our teacher Whaea Megan showed us how much money we raised for Jumping June! She said that every thousand dollars we get that is how many teacher we get to pie and we got 4 thousand dollars so we got to pie 4 teachers! We had to to do a draw who got to pie a teacher but sadly I did not get picked to pie a teacher. Then Whaea Meagan said what class had won 30 minutes of free time and ice-blocks! She said that it does not matter if you did not get money raised it mattered if we made a profile but again sadly room 10 won. Then after that we went back into our class rooms and continued with our day. I hope you liked this check out more of my day at school and other things on my blog account! 🙂

One thought on “Assembly!